Smoked & Sweet Ribs
This recipe is super easy and can be done without measuring!
CLICK HERE TO WATCH THE SHORT EXPLANATION OF THE RECIPE...
Honestly, I never really pay attention to the overall scope of the seasoning because I just make sure it is coated evenly! Additionally, the swap for the coconut sugar will not have these ribs tasting any different than using normal brown sugar… so I like to use the swap for health and flavor…
1 Rack of Pork Ribs
2 tbsp Yellow Mustard
2 tbsp Organic Dark Brown Coconut Sugar
1 tsp Sea Salt
1 tsp Black Pepper
1. Rub the ribs with mustard, 1 tbsp per side!
2. Sprinkle the ribs evenly on both sides with the salt, sugar and pepper!
3. Saran wrap the ribs, let sit for 24-48 hours
4. Smoker set to 250 degrees
5. Ribs smoke for 3 hours total
6. Pull the ribs off, wrap them in aluminum foil, then place them back on the smoker for an additional hour
7. Let sit for a few minutes, slice, and enjoy!!
*if you want to sauce the ribs... I recommend heating a grill up, removing the ribs from the foil, then baste them with your sauce of choice, and place on the grill for 2-3 minutes per side
For this recipe I hardly measure the actual ingredients… really, I like a salty and sweet rib so I usually go a bit more than what I put down for this recipe. So, once you try it once, take notes, and make your customizations!!
Thank you for reading and trying…